The Moon Deck is looking for an intern to join our team part-time to help us grow and share The Moon Deck love worldwide!
If you think you would be a good fit, please read our job description below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'INTERN OPPORTUNITY' as the subject. Please attach your resume, include your social media links, and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you're a good fit for The Moon Deck. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Researching prospective wholesale customers and creating, managing and upkeeping an organized document of prospective wholesale customers (ex: yoga studio boutiques, unique book stores, stores that sell tarot or oracle decks, or other shops that have a spiritual/magical touch)
- Assisting with research of both domestic and international printing companies and also publishing/distribution companies and organizing the data.
- Reporting on progress on weekly or bi-weekly calls
- Bonus if you are proficient in uploading and linking content on Pinterest and YouTube
We are looking for somebody who ...
- Owns or is familiar with The Moon Deck
- Has worked with oracle/gratitude or tarot decks
- Is passionate about the world of personal and spiritual development and blending art & spirit
- Someone who has an understanding of who The Moon Deck audience/customers would be
- Is able to think both inside and outside of the box to compile a solid list of somewhat obvious potential stores as well as some that may not be as obvious
- Familiar with and has access to fast Internet and Excel/Numbers
- Organized and can create a clear list that includes as much contact info as possible for each store (Name, Address, email, contact person, URL, Instagram, fb, phone number, etc.)
- Has prior sales experience
- Is able to commit 4-6 hours a week to this position
- upbeat, enthusiastic, likes to stop and smell the roses :)
- Room for growth for the right fit
- Ability to create your own schedule and work remotely
- Opportunity to be a part of a healing deck that's helping people globally
- A supportive, fun and creative team